Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated is an organization of college educated women committed to the constructive development of its members and to public service with a primary focus on the Black community.
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated was founded on January 13, 1913 by twenty-two collegiate women at Howard University.
Over 60 years of service to Flint and Genesee County and beyond.
Flint Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. was chartered on May 16, 1954 in Flint, Michigan as Epsilon Epsilon Sigma Chapter. It was chartered with nine members and two initiates.
A legacy of women focused on the encouragement of academic, cultural, social, and financial development of our community.
We are thankful to serve with our community partners.
Visit the Mighty Midwest Region's website at
Visit Delta Sigma Theta's national website at